Sure, here are the top 10 facts about Sanaghagara Waterfall:
- Sanaghagara Waterfall is located in the Mayurbhanj district of Odisha, India.
- It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the state of Odisha.
- The waterfall is approximately 100 feet tall, making it one of the highest waterfalls in the state.
- The name Sanaghagara is derived from the words ‘sana’ which means small and ‘ghagara’ which means waterfall.
- The waterfall is surrounded by lush green forests and is a popular spot for nature lovers and trekkers.
- The water from the Sanaghagara waterfall flows into the River Deo, which is a major source of water for the surrounding villages.
- The waterfall is situated in the Simlipal National Park, which is home to a variety of flora and fauna, including tigers, elephants, and leopards.
- There is a small temple dedicated to Lord Shiva at the base of the waterfall, which is visited by many devotees.
- The best time to visit Sanaghagara waterfall is during the monsoon season, when the waterfall is in full flow.
- There is a viewpoint located near the waterfall that offers a panoramic view of the surrounding area and is a popular spot for photography.
Sanaghagara Waterfall & Nature Camp is a popular tourist spot in Odisha, India. The waterfall is located near the town of Khandadhar and is surrounded by lush green forests. The waterfall is approximately 100 feet high and is known for its beautiful scenery and serene atmosphere.
The nature camp offers various activities such as trekking, camping, and bird watching. Visitors can also enjoy a refreshing swim in the waterfall’s natural pool. The campsite has basic amenities such as tents, toilets, and showers.
Overall, Sanaghagara Waterfall & Nature Camp is a great destination for nature lovers and adventurers, offering a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of city life.
How Sanaghagara Waterfall is safe for all thing?
Sanaghagara Waterfall is considered safe for visitors, but it is always important to take precautions while enjoying the natural beauty of the area. Visitors are advised to follow safety guidelines, such as staying within designated areas and avoiding swimming in the waterfall pools during monsoon season when the water flow can become strong and unpredictable. It is also recommended to be mindful of the environment and not disturb the flora and fauna in the area.
Sanaghagara Nature Camp
Sanaghagara Nature Camp is a popular eco-tourism destination located in the Mayurbhanj district of Odisha, India. The camp is situated in the midst of the Simlipal National Park and offers visitors a chance to experience the beauty of nature while enjoying various outdoor activities. The camp has comfortable accommodation options including tents and cottages, and visitors can enjoy activities like trekking, bird watching, and nature walks. The highlight of the camp is the stunning Sanaghagara waterfall, which is a must-see attraction for all visitors. Overall, Sanaghagara Nature Camp is a great destination for nature lovers and adventure seekers looking to explore the beauty of Odisha.
How to reach Sanaghagara Waterfall & Nature Camp
To reach Sanaghagara Waterfall & Nature Camp, you can take a train or bus to Keonjhar railway station or bus stand. From there, you can hire a taxi or take a shared jeep to the waterfall, which is around 35 km away. The nearest airport is Bhubaneswar airport, which is approximately 220 km from the waterfall.